Initiatives of the UNAGH-NL .
The Unagh- Netherlands aims and purposes of the Association are to:
• accelerate economic growth, social progress and cultural development in the region, and
• promote regional peace and stability through abiding respect for justice and the rule of law in the relationship among ethnic groups , of all regions in the country and adherence to the principles of the United Nations Charter
UNAGH-NL has two objectives:
- Promote greater awareness of UNAGH-NL and greater interaction among the peoples of GHANA as well as their wider participation in UNAGH activities through human resources development that will enable them to realize their full potential and capacity to contribute to progress of Ghana's productive and responsible citizens.
• Endeavor to contribute to the evolution of a development cooperation strategy that promotes mutual assistance, equitable economic development, and the alleviation of poverty.
The UNAGH-NL is mandated to support the following activities:
• Organize and support activities to promote
• health and
• cultural life.
• Provide assistance to uplift the social condition of the peoples in Ghana.
• Provide fellowships to and support exchanges of youths and students.
• Promote collaborative work among academics,
professionals and scientists.
• Implement projects assigned by the UNAGH-NL Leaders
• Collaborate with relevant UNAGH bodies.
• Organize its own projects and actively raise funds for the ORGANIZATION’S activities.