We encourage democratic problem-solving of global issues. Educate and engage the youth of today to be leaders and world citizens - mainly through the use of digital media - so that they may understand and embrace global interdependence
Working together for the greater good
UNAGH- Netherlands is collaborating with unagh , WFUNA partners to help us solve problems , social conflict chieftancy affairs and IMPROVE LIFE eradicate suffering and pain . Representatives and volunteers from these diverse organizations come together teleconferences; together, we work to nurture and develop this national and global solution.
UNO-Netherlands 's leadership is therefore embarking on a global campaign to take UNA-GH To the next level of institutional governance, which will call for increased activity and support for its constituencies. Driven by this conviction, we have created the UNO NETHERLANDS Global Citizens for a Stronger UN Campaign, whose goal is to identify support both for WFUNA's institutional growth and for its programs and activities
UNO - Netherland
the privilege to transform the nation with our experience obtained in abroad , in europe we have been educated lived the life and gained more knoweleged we are here to help them for easy and better solutions to our daily problems in the urban cities and villages and the entire nation.
The united Nations Association of Ghana is a non profit organization that advocates, and work to achieve the goals of the United Nations.
One of our main focus is that we work to promote peace justice and security with special emphasis .
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF GHANA –NETHERLANDS
1103 PM. Amsterdam. The Netherlands.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tell : 0685199546. +31203707724
The main activity of UNAGH NETHERLANDS NGO
- UNAGH- NED : Peace and Development.
- Disseminating information and educational materials about the UN
- Lobbying the government, political parties and interest groups in support of the UN
- Conducting research and academic initiatives such as Model UN conferences and seminars
- Motivating the media to provide frequent and accurate coverage of the UN and its programs
- Commemorating UN Days through public events
- To work towards the empowerment of vulnerable groups with view to promote gender equality.
- To consciously undertake projects aimed at eradicating poverty
- To prevent and combat the spread of HIV/ AIDS , Malaria and other diseases
- To collaborate with the world Federation of the United Nations Association (wfuna) and other united nations affiliated bodies all over the world
- Collaborating with other civil society organizations, local UN offices, private sector and other Partners on projects related to the work of the UN
- Consciously, efficiently and effectively disseminate information about the purpose, work, achievement and challenges of the UN.
1. Coordinator -Exec management, Alexander Frempong
2. Secretary, George Komi Avignon
3. Marketing director/manager , Kasum Fuseini
4. Mobilization coordinator , Kate Nana Mensah
5. Editor /journalist /photographer . Emmanuel Antwi
6. Public Relations Director / Manager, Robbert Essilfie
Next Steps...to make an impact
To consciously undertake projects aimed at eradicating poverty
Your support and donations is a legacy to your name , Blessings and honor from Children and people far and beyond shall be a memorable part of you forever.